DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
DIGITAL MARKETING SPECIALIST
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Convert website visits in E-commerce into online sales by making the online shopping experience as easy as possible and by introducing special deals.
- Deliver profitable pay per click campaigns across multiple ad networks, including Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and paid social advertising
- Manage online presence and brand of the company through social networking tools such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Twitter and Google+ to allow the company engage with consumers in real time.
- Develop and increase online presence through high-quality backlink generation, press release, guest posting, and other initiatives that elevate status and brand exposure online.
- Work with various content formats such as blogs, videos, audio podcasts, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience with globally recognized E-commerce platform such as Woo-commerce and WordPress
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Good understanding of the order fulfillment process
- Possess good understanding of digital production and marketing strategies
- Possess proven experience in digital assets delivery
- Ability to manage micro sites, social media applications, and online ads.
- Possess solid understanding of social media marketing and campaigning
- Ability to deliver on deadline
- Ability to multitask and to remain functional under intense pressure
- Possess very strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Job Category: Sales & Marketing
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Nairobi